March 3-10, 2020
At this youth conference we will continue to explore this key question: What do young people want for Canada? 170 youth and adult allies from every province and territory are invited to come together to take action on issues that are impacting young people. Together, conference delegates will discuss and study the issues of greatest relevance to Canadian youth, decide on concrete actions to take, and be supported to present their findings to key decision makers. Be part of this fun and exciting event, and bring the momentum back home to your community.
There is a travel subsidy available for those who live outside of Southern Ontario. Partial travel costs are covered and arranged by the SCC upon receipt or confirmation of the conference registration fee and completed conference forms. Conference fees for this event represent 65% of the costs involved in delivering and hosting the conference. The Students Commission is subsidizing the remaining 35% of the costs.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us at 416-597-8297 or through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register:
Step 1: Register through Eventbrite.
Step 2: Complete the Conference Registration forms and email or mail a copy to the Students Commission of Canada.